Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Receders CD is now available!

Hey everybody... THEY'RE HERE!

After nearly a year of discussing, planning, recording, mixing, producing, photographing, designing, packaging and a whole bunch of other verbing - our CDs have finally arrived and are now available for sale. Yay!

And let me tell you... this CD is fantastic, and I'm not just saying that because I'm on it. It really is a great album and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out - or more proud of the guys. WAY TO GO BOYS!
So if you're interested in hearing what it is I've been yackin about for the last 4 years, go here to pick one up. And if you like it, please tell your friends. We'd like to sell enough of these to at least recoup our studio expenses. But even more than that, we really want to share our labor of love, and hopefully turn you on to some great new tunes along the way.

So thank you in advance for giving The Receders a shot. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Stop by our web site for tons more information and our Facebook page to become a fan.

No comments: